Kamis, 04 September 2008

Chrome, Google Browser Beta Version

. Kamis, 04 September 2008



After a few days ago, Google launch a browser, named chrome, after I try use this browser, I found something, my opinion is :

1. Not yet supported add ons, like firefox :D
2. Very simple view, minimize option and tools
3. Not fully running ajax script
4. Can't block image, flash, audio, video, etc.
5. Can't open google hosted service, whereas its part of google company I think

But as a beta version, its not bad, and I recomend to try this browser.

if you want to download please check this. enjoy its

1 komentar:

Arzed mengatakan...

Hi.. Interesting page. Just blog hopping here and hope you can visit my page, too.. (www.arzed.blogspot.com)

 
Free Software Blog is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com